top of page




We will gladly help your crew getting filming permits for any project in Siberia. A film permit is required for filming at national parks, cathedrals, museums and nature reserves. Drone flight permits, in theory, are required for any kind of drone usage throughout the country.  The procedure differs from region to region, but the average time needed for getting the permits is between 2 and 4 weeks.

The exact terms and conditions will depend on the size of your crew, the equipment you plan to use and sometimes on the story you are filming. Send us as much information as possible about your filming and we'll be able to send you an estimate of time and costs for the permits required for your filming.

We work in Yakutsk region, Lake Baikal area (Irkutsk and Ulan Ude), Altai region, Krasnoyarsk, Novosibirsk, Yekaterinburg, Altai region, Yamal peninsula and Vladivostok. We have a great experience in getting film permits from the Russian railroads to film along the Transsiberian railroad. 


Some zones and areas may have additional restrictions for visitors (Border zones or locations situated close to military objects or mines). Getting permits for visiting border zones takes between 2 and 8 weeks and may require one of our fixers travelling to the place for getting the papers.


We have exclusive contacts with the owners of some abandoned factories (Huge industrial buildings in Siberia) and good contacts with nomad reindeer herders. We also can help you get to some places that usually are inaccessible for foreigners - abandoned GULAG camps, extinct mines and big construction sites of railroads or plants that never were built till the end.


The type of visa that you need for visiting Russia also depends on what exactly you plan to film. Please contact us at to get more information about Russian visas that are required for filming purposes. 

Filming in dangerous palces in Russia- Film Production Company - Russia
bottom of page